Swamped
Gotta tell ya, I love vacation, but coming home from this kind of vacation is a bear. There's a 15'x15' medieval style pavillion, wooden camp bed (complete with double futon), furniture, armor, cooler, cooking gear, my son's tent, bed, armor... then there's clothes, camp shower, day shade for the kitchen... we looked liked the Clampett's going and now it looks like someone called in an air strike on my house. The car still won't fit in the garage and I haven't been running because I can't find my spandex shorts! Oh yeah, and the boy had to go to the dr this morning because he has a severe case of poision ivy (which the darling shared with me). And yesterday was the first day at a brand new school.....
However, I am pacing myself and slowly getting through the clean-up. Eating is good, and I've gotten up to walk both yesterday and today. I'm trying to ease back in and not get myself freaked out. In the olden days, I would have worked until I collapsed, then called in sick. I'm doing better than that. The boy seems to be adapting well, and he's been a total trooper about the poison ivy.
We've going back for a weekend thing in 3 weeks!
I am slowly reading blogs - sorry for not leaving comments or anything. Give me a weekend to catch up at work & home, and I'll be back to my normal self. (Is that a good thing? :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh! Poison ivy is no fun, been ther, done that! Sounds like you got everything under control though, hang in there, one step at a time.
Post a Comment