Monday, May 06, 2013

Monday so far

This morning I ate breakfast at home before leaving for the office: A homemade ground turkey burger (cooked weight 3.1 oz) smothered in fresh salsa with a small side of the steel cut oats and a diet pepsi: 243 calories.  Then I took a cup of coffee with me and forgot my prunes! 10 calories with my almond milk.


For lunch I had 1/2 cucumber, large tomato, and small grilled chicken thigh over a couple of cups of mixed greens.  For dressing I used nonfat greek yogurt mixed with lemon juice and spices (kinda like tsaziki sauce). 217 calories.


Afternoon snack was 12 raw unsalted almonds, a cup of grapes, and half a bottle of diet pepsi.



That's it so far, more to come - off to the gym!

1 comment:

444 Dad said...

The worst part about looking at everyone else's photo challenge is it makes me HUNGRY. Keep up the good work!