Monday, February 18, 2019
Day off (lol)
Ah adulthood, where your day off is filled with fun stuff like taxes and taking pets to the vet! Lol
The theme of the event we are going to this weekend if Viking, so T now has a nice outfit, complete with coat and hood (in case it's cold). I've pulled out my stuff and found something to wear, so no more sewing for right now. Although I do need to mend the sofa cover while I have the sewing machine out.
I was pretty worried about the taxes - I keep seeing in the news about people getting smaller returns this year, so I was afraid we would end up owing (which is NOT in the budget!). So I sat down this morning and did them as soon as I got home from the gym (swimming). We're actually getting some money back - yay!
T is really struggling with work this year - for a lot of reasons. He's been really depressed and even though he just went to his doctor for his physical and discussed it with her, she was not at all helpful! I wish there were a way I could help beyond doing my best to be supportive.
Not too much to say, just thought I'd jump on and check in.
Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment