Getting the gym bag in the car is a critical step!
So, I left my gym bag at home yesterday morning. I was running late, and walked right past the darn thing. Arg!! Yesterday afternoon, I had a couple of errands to run before I went home. Naturally, by then I really wasn’t up to going to the gym so I took a bath instead. The good news is twofold: I didn’t follow that up with overeating and also, I left the house this morning WITH my gym bag. No worries – 4 out of 5 days is still darn good!
We watched “The Brothers Grimm” last night – it was pretty cute. Here’s the sad part though: after watching “Team America”, every time I see Matt Damon I turn to my husband, replicate that blank look of the Matt Damon puppet, and say “Matt Damon.” We probably did that 15 times during the movie last night. I’ll never look at poor Matt Damon the same way again after that movie. But the Brothers Grimm was pretty cute – not appropriate for young kids though (much like the original stories!).
I sure hope there is something interesting on the t.v. at the gym so I can manage some cardio – I hate running in the daylight hours and the mornings have been a bit too chilly lately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment