A sense of happiness
I had a very nice evening last night. I picked up beer & pizza for dinner, we watched part of "The Jerk" with Steve Martin, I had a nice soak in the tub, and then we watched a cheesy giant snake movie on sci-fi channel. I felt like I just relaxed.
It helped that the boy was picked up from school yesterday by grandpa and went to the beach. I have several days of quiet puttering around the house to myself - hub has to work tomorrow and then he has a side job that he plans to work on Sunday. I am working on Monday, but it will be quiet.
Now, tonight the goal is to have the same kind of evening without the pizza and beer! :-)
Have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like a fantastic night. I watched an 80's flick last night too. (witches of Eastwick)
Hope your meds work out. It took me 2 weeks to get used to mine. Can't imagine life without them.
Post a Comment