Friday, July 18, 2008

I’m not crazy yet, just close

Work, as I’ve said, has been very, very busy. I have had deadlines every day, so pretty much I’ve just put my head down and trudged through each day as it came.

I don’t know what is up with hub – he’s been coming home and being an utter couch potato. Now, in the summer dishes are his chore. This morning I was looking for something, which I couldn’t find because the kitchen is a wreck. Instead of getting nasty about it, I get very overly dramatic and basically parody a tantrum – it lets me vent off steam while signaling to hub that I’m not mad at him. (Maybe this sounds silly but it works for us). So at 5:30 I’m tromping around the house fussing about it looking like a frat house the morning after and I can’t find anything and ARGH! Our dog Maya went to hide! Oops! Didn't mean to frighten the dog! :-O I am seriously hoping a session of dance music and house work occurs tonight.

Tomorrow I am cooking food to freeze for out vacation. Hub is finishing up a couple of projects and then Sunday we are packing the trailer and getting all the stuff organized that will be going in the car.

Busy weekend – but at least vacation is in sight!!!

1 comment:

m said...

I'm with you.

I woke up this morning to a total mess of a kitchen. I hate a messy kitchen. Even after it's cleaned it's messy 1 hour later. WTF?

We are going on vaca next week too. Which means my house has to be spotless, all the wash has to be done, the bed perfect, plants watered, yard awesome....Ugh.