Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Update

The weather here is amazing. I mean, like the greatest spring day. We’ve been sleeping with the windows open at night, and closing the house up in the late morning (well, on the weekends). The dog and I have had some great walk, but this morning she declared herself tired. I was dragging her along and she wouldn’t keep up. When I asked her if she wanted to go home, she turned around and led the way the whole time. I think she’s pooped!

We got the Florida license plate for the Nissan – only $458.55. But the car has a legal license plate now, so that’s a good thing.

Not too much is new. It’s nice having Hub home – he’s here until we all go to Georgia for Thanksgiving – then he’s headed back to NC for a while. The boy is happier now that he feels he has a solution to his unhappiness with the school situation.

I’m doing okay. I’m still worried about money – I mean, no job is sight for Hub, but he’s doing all he can so I’m trying not to get too freaked out since there isn’t more we can do about it, you know?

Juice-wise, things continue along. I am bored with it, but food isn’t supposed to be entertainment. I’m getting plenty of nutrients. I do get hungry sometimes, but that’s on me – not the juice – I just should’ve planned more/better. I’ve lost 7 pounds, and I can see and feel a difference. It’s not enough for people to really start noticing, but I can tell. And I’m feeling better. The acid reflux is gone and my attitude and energy are improving.

No comments: