Happy new year!
Over the holidays I didn't get on the computer more very often. My family was down from NC and we just enjoyed our time together.
I didn't gain weight over the holidays, but I did eat some crap. So in january I am doing the Whole 30 and trying not to eat out except for 1 planned dinner out. We are going to NC for a week and we'll be staying with friends up in Asheville for a few nights. I plan to take them out to thank them for their hospitality. no idea where we'll eat.
I met with the nutritionist yesterday and shared my plans regarding Whole 30, food for the trip, and my exercise goals for the month. I re0established good habits in December and intend to kicj them up a notch in January.
There is still loads going on with work, home, and family. But there is ALWAYS something going on. That can't be an excuse to derail your goals. If anything, by sticking to goals you'll feel more in control of the things you can control, which I think helps deal with the stuf fyou CAN'T control.
In any case, if anyone is still reading this, Happy 2013!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment