Friday, June 07, 2013

Blah de blah

I haven't been photographing my food, but for the most part just look at the older images.  This week's plan: turkey burgers for breakfast, salad with grilled chicken for lunch, and grapes for snack.  Last night we had steak and green beans for dinner. 

Still tracking in sparkpeople.  My calorie target in sparkpeople is 1200-1500.  I generally eat around 1300 calories per day.  I find that if I eat quality foods, that is plenty and I rarely get hungry.  Still using the fitness center at work - Rockin Body wraps up next week and then the new lunchtime series is "P90X2". 

One thing I like about living here is the trees in the parking lots.  Here is a shot taken from the car when we dropped mine off to get tires:


 The family is coming next week and I am so excited!  And I'm glad because the hub and I have some big decisions to make around work and possibly relocating, and its important (to us) that we all sit down and discuss it.

Weather here is lovely - its been rainy for most of the week, so the sunshine is just in time for the weekend! I feel a dip in the pool in my near future!

No comments: