My son and I had planned to head to the coast this weekend, but he has strep throat. So, no trip for me! Oh well, that gives me time to finish packing stuff up from my last trip!
After reading the book, I've decided to start the (new) Atkins diet - this one has a lot more veggies since it uses "net" carbs. I feel better eating low carb, but I feel like I need more structure, so I hope this will help. Meals are planned accordingly.
I'm still not really back on schedule - I haven't been to the gym since I got back. I just really can't decide what to do about that. Right now it feels daunting, but I have no idea why.
I bought an Atlas so we cna plan our trip across America. I am super excited about that!!!
Anyway, this weekend is going to be about putting stuff away and getting organized. Ugh.
Also, my friend and mentor passed away last weekend. Funeral is next weekend. That's been hard - mom has been helping her best friend (his wife) get things together for the service. They've been together since they were 15. :-(
Take care & enjoy your weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment