Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Mid week

I slept really well last night, which was nice.  I got up, went for a walk in the park with the dog, swung my kettlebell, then grabbed a shower.  I had 2 coupons to K0hls I could stack, so I got a really nice bra for work for $14.

Made myself a nice lunch.  Since I am skipping water aerobics tonight to help a friend put together some Ikea furniture, my plan to is repeat this morning's workout again this afternoon.

There are things I am struggling with right now - like, am I really ready to date?  I don't know.  Sadness (first holidays since split - ugh).  Just - stuff.  But I'm doing okay with my food and I'm looking forward to visiting Alma this weekend.

I've been busy making soup (I made a really good vegetable yesterday), and eating my vegetables. :-)

Okay, have a good day!

1 comment:

Lowcarb team member said...

Vegetable soup sounds good ...

All the best Jan