Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Year!

Here's to a better 2016 and good riddance to darn 2015! :-)  Went to bed at 9:30 last night - exhausting week.

Went to the gym this morning, so I started the new year off right!  After that I sat down and work on my book keeping.  I worked on my budget, reviewed my debt, balanced my checkbook etc.  Always a good thing to do periodically.

I have 3 simple goals for this year:

1. lose 60 pounds
2. Become debt free
3. Purchase a home (incurring some more debt, but that will be my only debt)

Simple, not necessarily easy. But very doable.

I hope you achieve your goals this year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you will achieve all three of your goals. You've accomplished alot this past year and are starting 2016 off great.

neca said...

Thank you! I hope you have a terrific year!