Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Home, again

Well, what used to be my 2 week annual camping trip in PA was 4 days this year (including travel days).  Boo.  But at least I got to go for a bit and see some friends.  We are feeling refreshed and re energized, and spent a good bit of the drive home discussing goals for this year.

1. Now that we've been in the house just over a year, we are fully unpacked, all the rooms are painted, and (except for the bedroom which will happen this weekend), all rooms have curtains up and furnishings and art are set.  I'd still like to purchase some area rugs, but the house is essentially "done."  Next step is to inventory, organize, and declutter.

2. T wants to run the half marathon they have at our event next year. So our goals are to complete a coach to 5K program, then do 5k, 10k, and then finally a half marathon.  I am going to try & do it with him.

3. Continue to work on paying off debt as quickly as possible.

We went into more specifics, but that's the broad outline.  It feels so good to be with someone who is on the same page.  I am a seriously lucky woman.

Take care!

No comments: