Thursday, February 21, 2019
Wintering On
Still cold & yucky here. Schools were delayed yesterday so I ended up working from home. M's funeral was yesterday, so I went to that (as did about half our team). So it was a weird day. I realized mid morning that I didn't have actual panty hose - I had a bazillion pair of knee highs, so I had to run out to the store. It was rainy so my hair got a little messed up, but I think I looked okay. I found 2 skirts in the guest room that fit pretty well, and had a nice sweater to put with the darker one that I think looked okay for a funeral.
Tuesday's workout was really good. I took a day off yesterday, and I'm back to kettlebells today.
Here's what I wore to the funeral. This was taken after I got home so yeah, hair at that point had been rained on twice.
Notice the dog photo bomb! :-)
Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I like how your dog popped his head into the picture! The outfit looks good. I am still thrilled when I can pull out something I haven't been able to wear in a long time. It's like getting something new, but it's free :)
Exactly! And since I'm frugal and hate to shop, it hits all the right buttons with me! :-)
Post a Comment