Do you remember that show?
I loved it. I used to work out to it after I moved back to NC from Hawaii - I enjoyed the familiar locations.
Even though I said I wasn't going to the gym, don't think I've been sitting around!
This morning's workout:
Yesterday's workout:
The doors are both the same color - it's a really nice periwinkle. The photo color is much truer on the den door. The step looks better in person than the photo - it isn't perfect since it's at a transition between oak floor and knotty pine walls. I used the correct vintage stain, but the pine step is new wood so lacks the same patina. But it matches the quarter round, so pretty pleased.
I also finished planting herbs. I wanted to get the outside stuff done before it gets hot. Next up is mopping the den and kitchen and washing Jordan. Good times.
Take care.





2 comments:
Wow! I remember trying to work out to Gilad and just breaking up laughing every time he would say, "You've got to want these last 8" in his thick accent! Good memories.
Your house is super cute. I love the periwinkle!
Thanks - me too! The door used to be white, which was nice but blah. It look smuch happier from the street now!
Post a Comment