Friday, October 04, 2019
Trying to be okay
Ugh, you guys.
My weight is up 1.5 pounds this week. Considering that 1) I am taking prednisone and 2) last night was our eating out night for the week, I am not surprised. But it's still hard to see. Hopefully it will come back off quickly when this is over. In the meantime, I am trying to accept water weight and stay the course with my diet via meal planning.
MIL continues to improve and is ahead of schedule with occupational and physical therapy, so that is good. She will not be able to be left alone for a while, so that will have to get figured out. I am hanging on by my finger nails.
Class 4 of 5 tomorrow. I can't wait for this to be done.
Have a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment