Saturday, December 14, 2019

A good night's sleep


Last night we were falling asleep on the sofa and decided to go to bed. It was 8 PM. I woke up this morning at 7 AM. So yeah, 11 hours of sleep. Gosh, do you think maybe I was exhausted???? A good night of sleep and a good workout at the gym have me feeling a lot better. I still have a lot on my plate, but I'm feeling a lot more like myself.

A new low on the scale - 146.9. I have no idea how long it will take me to get to "goal" (whatever that may be), but I continue to head in the right direction, despite the rough week.

Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss. Sleep is so important. You needed it badly. You must have been exhausted.

Paula C

My Time to Bloom said...

That's wonderful (your weight loss, I mean). Obviously you needed the sleep, so it's good you were able to sleep so long. When I find myself dozing off, sitting on the couch, I know my body is telling me "Go to bed, woman!"