I planned to do a kettlebell workout at lunch - I made 2/3 through before I stopped. I was outside and it was just too darn hot.
I wish I had positive news to share - just hanging in there. But I guess that's pretty good.
New shower & floor:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I went for a run today & had to take a few small rest stops. It was too hot but at least I got it done. The bathroom remodel is turning out quite nice. It looks about complete. At least it is almost the weekend!
Paula C
Are you saying the floor is new too, or just in the picture? It is very pretty. Is it tile or printed flooring?
Are you getting a glass door installed in shower?
Since you have a tub in the other bathroom, I think you said, I think you are very smart to make this a walk in shower. Very practical. And it looks very nice.
Post a Comment