Well, work is still crazy. I had anxiety dreams about work last night!! That's pretty unusual for me. Wednesday I used my lunch hour to do some housework, so I do at least feel better about that. It's been rainy and work has been super busy - I took 2 days off the bike - Wednesday I decided to clean instead and yesterday I donated blood. The dog only got 2 walks on those days as well. But I have kept up with my kettlebells - I'm not doing nearly the volume of work I was before, but I am (slowly) building back up. I was down 2.5 pounds this week. Don't you hate it when the scale bounces around like Tigger??? Lol
Tonight I am making a very "southern" meal - black eyed pea stew (it has greens & tomatoes and is yummy!) and salmon patties. I like beans in general and honestly I think they are a healthy part of our diet - a much better choice than more processed carbs!
I have Monday off! And boy do I need it. :-)
Take care.

1 comment:
I love beans. They are a very low fat complex carb that provides both protein and fiber. I agree with your feelings on the scale. Mine has been stuck for the last few weeks. If I was in maintenance it would be great however I am wanting to lose. Ugh!! Congrats on the loss.
Paula C
Post a Comment