A blog about my journey to discovering a healthier, more fit me!
Why blog?
Blogging has been very, very good to me. I have met a wonderful group of likeminded folks, who want to improve their health and fitness. And maybe wear smaller jeans to boot!
I exercise 6 days a week. My issue is the kitchen. I have learned over time is weight loss happens in the kitchen. I struggle eating too much or sadly binge eating. I know I need to stop the stress eating. So one goal I have is snack free evenings. I keep binge foods out of the house. Next is stopping the processed food. Whole foods only. I am lazy when it comes to meal planning. Something I need to work on.
3 comments:
I exercise 6 days a week. My issue is the kitchen. I have learned over time is weight loss happens in the kitchen. I struggle eating too much or sadly binge eating. I know I need to stop the stress eating. So one goal I have is snack free evenings. I keep binge foods out of the house. Next is stopping the processed food. Whole foods only. I am lazy when it comes to meal planning. Something I need to work on.
I wish you the best on your goals!
I have not really set any other than to just survive. LOL
Sometimes doing less also helps get over the plateau. Our bodies are such complicated things that they resist change just like we do.
Post a Comment