Thursday, December 02, 2021

Noom so far

 I've been using the Noom app for a week or so. I do like it. I touch base with my coach 1/week and I am in a private group with a coach and a cohort of folks that joined Noom about the same time I did. The couple of recipes we've done so far have been good and it is encouraging my husband to eat more vegetables (a big win). So all in all, I think it is going to help us both - especially him. He's lost weight using Medifast but I'm not sure he's ever actually had a healthy lifestyle. And having him on board is going to make it easier for me. 

My cold seems to be clearing up and I am planning to head to the gym tomorrow. I have my live tree in the stand - that's as far as I've gotten with Christmas. I'm hoping to get some stuff done this weekend.

Tomorrow for breakfast I am making "Morning glory baked oatmeal" - I'll let you know how it is. I've made baked oatmeal twice now and so far we like it!


Pepper - helping me make the guest bed! Lol

2 comments:

Amy said...

Pepper is adorable! Glad Noom is advantageous for both of you. It sounds like things are moving in a positive direction! Yay you!

Paula C said...

Thanks for posting about noom. I have seen commercials for it. Pepper is a cutie.