August has been vacation month! I am currently in Alaska for a week. It's amazing!
It's been crazy. So we went on our annual camping trip that was cancelled the past 2 years. Had a lovely time. Got home and my husband was laid off the new job he just started! They are having some $$ issues, and he was the newest hire, so ...
I'm upset for him because of course he was so excited. OTOH.... We contacted a realtor and decided we are going to sell our house and move to the beach. His job was the only thing keeping us in the area, the housing market is still strong, so we're going for it. To say there is a lot on our plate is a massive understatement.
And of course there's this Alaska trip that has been planned for months. It's amazing.
Once I get back mom has her second knee surgery and I am having MOHs surgery to have a skin cancer removed. So its pretty much crazy.

2 comments:
Wow that's a lot on your plate! Prayers sent for the upcoming procedures for yourself and your mom.
I am reading through older posts and trying to catch up. You have so much going on! I hope everything lands where you want it to, and that all of this is leading to happiness for you and your family.
Post a Comment