A blog about my journey to discovering a healthier, more fit me!
Why blog?
Blogging has been very, very good to me. I have met a wonderful group of likeminded folks, who want to improve their health and fitness. And maybe wear smaller jeans to boot!
I am sure you'll hear something soon. The scale isn't my friend either. I keep gaining. I am going to doctor Thursday. I am going to ask if I need a change in my Rx for my hypothyroidism. I continue to exercise but it isn't doing a damn thing.
2 comments:
One hurdle at a time. Your cortisol is probably through the roof right now.
I am sure you'll hear something soon. The scale isn't my friend either. I keep gaining. I am going to doctor Thursday. I am going to ask if I need a change in my Rx for my hypothyroidism. I continue to exercise but it isn't doing a damn thing.
Post a Comment