Well, let's see. We're back from our multi generational week long beach trip. Which was amazing! My husband lost his job. I started a side hustle with my best friend. I got on the scale.
So I have a lot going on and lot to catch up on.
Having said that, I've been feeling like crap lately physically. And I just couldn't keep doing it. I'm trying intermittent fasting and a significant overhaul of my diet. It's not perfect, but it's better than it was. The need to save money is just an added incentive to cook at home both economically and healthfully. 213.7 if the number I saw yesterday. Frankly I thought it might be worse.

2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your husband! If you're not already watching Mindy Pelz on YouTube you might like her. I find her energy contagious and she shares a wealth of knowledge on fasting and women's hormones.
Sorry to hear husband lost job. The news reminds us of all the jobs that have been created & not enough folks to fill them. I hope he is able to find one soon. I have realized I must change my eating habits to get this weight off. I made an appointment to get a wellness appointment. Something I have been putting off as I am so ashamed of my weight. I kept thinking I would make one once I lost some weight. Yeah, it has been a year and a half. Maybe the shock on the scale there will get me moving.
Post a Comment