I have finally got the furniture in its interim locations for the most part and I have unboxed enough that I am actually hanging pictures! Yes I am stressed and I am struggling to get back into a routine, but I'm doing a heck of a lot better than I was. So I am calling it a win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maybe once you're all settled into the new p!ace things will start to fall together. After my annual wellness exam I realized I must get on track. At least my husband is on board since his annual didn't go well either. We are both determined to get the weight off & get our cholesterol under control.
It takes time to feel settled. When a house is in chaos it really deflates mental energy. The pieces will come together when the time is right.
Post a Comment