Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday

I am feeling better - taking vitamins, getting plenty of rest, slowly moving the diet away from the beer & back to the veggies... ;-) I hope the hub gets some stuff done around the house this weekend. I have work to do, yes, but a lot of it is him re-packing stuff back into the garage for storage.

Because I now have a lot of crafty type projects I want to work on, I decided to start a livejournal to chronicle my efforts. I am mainly sharing it with SCA type folks I know, if you are interested, drop me a line & I'll send you the addy. No one in my 'real' life knows about this blog, and I prefer it that way. If someone finds it I wouldn't freak out or anything, but I'd prefer to keep it to myself.

I am not getting on the scale until next week. I have a plan for cleaning up the diet & getting back into the exercise (slowly). Because the hub has to be in to work so early, I have to take the boy to school every morning. So I may try hitting the gym in the am for workouts, doing HIIT in the afternoon, and using the other mornings I'm not lifting for running. Yes, running is back on the agenda. I am going to do a marathon training program. Not sure when I'll begin, but I realize how much I miss it. I may not go much past the 1/2 marathon length because I have to keep weight loss my focus, but I need the mental boost that running gives me and that I miss.

I have nothing planned for the month of September and I like it - especially since October is booked!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Glad you had a good vacation! Maybe I should start training with you for a half marathon. You can send me the address for your"projects" too it sounds interesting.