Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I’m here

Still trying to get things in order at home – I think its time to overhaul closets & that sort of thing. I’ve made some small inroads, but its time for some serious re-working.

School starts next week – that’s going to be a huge change (new school, riding the bus, etc). Lots of change – trying to figure out a schedule – not only for the boy but for us as well. Hub and I are taking a 13 week debt reduction class they are offering here at work, it meets every Thursday evening. We both want to head back to the gym (as does the boy), so we need to figure out the logistics of doing the things we want while getting something for dinner & that sort of thing.

This is always a hectic time of year, and this year is more of the same. I’ve tried to just stay flexible and not get too worried when things don’t go exactly to plan. For example: this past weekend I did the food for a friend’s wedding reception and this Saturday I’ll be attending the funeral of a friend’s son. Not part of the normal routine, but important things which must be factored in.

We’re committed to a couple of activities the last weekend of August and the first weekend of September. I hope after that to book 2 solid weekends at home to just veg!

No comments: