Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What I’ve been focused on

It’s easy for me to write here when my focus is exercise and nutrition. While I’m still pretty much on track (food planned & cooked, kettlebells swung this morning), I’ve been putting a lot of mental energy into 1) my dollhouse and 2) making some changes in my house.

We decided to do the roof this year instead of floor (sigh, being practical stinks) but I am doing new curtains and painting.

Oh yeah, I also bought a 23 piece set of china (service for 6 less one coffee cup) off e-bay for $15.50. Why? Because it is the same pattern as my great grandmother's, which I always loved. Which was probably given to Goodwill, along with all her terrific furniture. They fought over Pop's artwork, but I'm sure no one gave a hoot about a bunch of modern furniture from the 1950s. Le sigh.

Weather has been a bit cooler, but we’ve been getting a lot of rain, which has made walking a bit dodgy (grump).

Anyway, I’m doing alright – staying on track in spite of some stress. I’ll try to post more regularly.

No comments: