A week and a half????
I can't believe how long it's been since I posted! Ack!
I guess it's because I don't really have much exciting to say: we are getting ready for vacation. I am still swinging my kettlebell at home, still walking in the hood (although not as often as I would like). I had bought some nice sleeveless t-shirts to wear at the gym, and then promptly lost weight so they were too big! This weekend I took them up a bit so they are now wearable!
My weight loss has been stalled, but I haven't gained weight either. I feel like I've been focused on other things and so "holding pattern" is what I have left over. It's really hot right now, so early morning is the only realistic time to work out outdoors. Taking a stroll with the dogs is fine, but pushing it? Not so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment