No, I haven’t abandoned this blog.
I know I haven’t updated in forever. I haven’t even caught up on the blogs I read since we got back! We were on vacation for 2 weeks (it was very nice). Then we got back on the 9th and since then work has been super busy for hub & I, we’ve been busy getting things cleaned up & packed away, and the boy had freshman orientation the past 2 days and school starts next week!
One good thing I did was to give myself permission to ease back into my routine. Rather than trying to jump back in & be “perfect”, I spent a week getting my eating routines back in place, this week, I started walking again in the morning, next week I’ll add weights, etc. The net result is much less pressure on myself. According to my weigh-in this morning, I gained 2 pounds on vacation – pretty good!
I’m back to eating mostly vegan and feeling much better for it. This weekend is visiting with friends, sewing, and giving my kitchen a thorough cleaning & organizing in preparation to paint it!
Well, back to work but I wanted to make time to at least check in.
Have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment