Whole lotta cooking going on
Good lord, I can’t believe I have ignored my blog for this long. Poor little blog, I’ve missed you!
Overall, things are going well. Scale has bounced around a bit, but is headed in the right direction. I did loads of cooking this weekend: meat for the boy to add to vegan dinners (it’s a compromise), I made seitan “pepperoni” (pretty good) and seitan chicken cutlets (really good). That’s stuff that is portioned out and in the freezer for use as needed.
Then of course I made breakfast & lunch foods, as well as some pre-cooking for dinners. Even though I did loads of cooking and cleaning, I feel refreshed after the weekend. Fun things included walking the dogs (the weather was great!) and I did my kettlebells.
The weather seems to have turned and mornings now are bearable and afternoons are in the 60s/upper 50s. Yay spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment