Friday, April 01, 2011
Stuff House goes on the market Monday. So glad this is nearly done. Now to keep it perfect looking! Our trip to Florida was heinous. The first bit was fine – we looked at houses (found one we liked), looked at schools (they were all good), and then the plan was to drive to St. Pete & have dinner with my stepbrother, then on to Tampa where I’d be dropped off at the airport Tuesday morning to come back to work and mom & boy would continue their vacation. Except they got horrible food poisoning and there was no way I could leave them and no way they could travel Tuesday. So I skipped the flight, cancelled 2 hotel reservations and booked us into a place in St. Pete for 2 nights. It was awful – my mom especially was just miserably sick. So that totally sucked. My grandma has quit eating, so she’s going downhill pretty quickly now. I bought a BlendTec blender at Costco while I was in Florida. My precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment