Thursday, March 24, 2011

And I am spent!

The real estate ladies came and took measurements and photos for the house listing, which goes up next Friday. Poor puppies will be losing their dog door.

I woke up at 4:15 and Jordan was MIA. Turns out she was in the boy's room. Door closed, it was quite warm, plus the light & tv on. She was sitting there alertly watching a P90X infomercial, while he slept the sleep of the dead (and teenagers). Couldn't get back to sleep, so I sat up & read, then got ready for work, packed hub's lunch, and made his breakfast.

I'm hoping that good soaking rain we had last night will green up the yard. I can't believe I just typed that!

So, last night I am watching a Jon Pertwee Dr Who (he was prior to Tom Baker). I really like him a lot. The episode I am watching is called "Dr Who and the Silurians." There was an episode in the last season of the most recent Dr ("The Hungry Earth") that I swear is simply a remake, with a few minor tweaks. Not even a sequel or prequel! I angrily asked hub "Don't they think anyone watches the old Dr Whos?". to which he replied "No." Well, I do and don't steal old storylines - make up your own! Slackers.

MIL has filled out a form to get on the waiting list for some subsidized HUD senior housing up in Maryland. Not sure how long the waiting list is, but she will become BIL & SIL's problemo. Frankly, her health is going downill faster than Guns n Roses career, so she'll most likely be in a nursing home within the next 2-5 years. I feel badly for her, but at the same time she brings so much of it on herself and hurts so many others in the process I feel more anger than sympathy.

Well, that's about all I got.

No comments: