Thursday, March 17, 2011

The end is in sight

The realtor is scheduled to come back for another walk through this Sunday. Hub and I both have a few small things to wrap up and the landscaper is supposed to finish today, but the bulk is done.

Let's review the last 6 weeks:

New hardwood in the entrance, living, dining, and kitchen
New carpet in the bedrooms and hallway
Finished remodel of hall bath - painted cabinet, new baseboard
Master bath:
- New tile floor
- Resurfacing of shower and garden tub
- Painted cabinet (professional)
- New counterop and sinks
- New toilet
- New baseboards
Decluttered and staged house
Painted all rooms and closets in house

You see why my back is singing "Ave Maria" and the amount of sleep deprivation I'm experiencing has made life with a newborn look good.

I have lots to write but lack the cognitive function to string much together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it's all coming together. It's going to be hard to leave your new-again home!
Bren