New year's resolutions?
I recently read a post on resolutions (or intentions, I think the lady called them). The funny thing was, her list was very like mine.
My 3 resolutions, with detail!
1. Plan food & exercise - I already do this pretty well, but it will become more important since a subgoal here is to complete the couch to 5K and do an actual 5K. I must not just plan, but follow through.
2. Log Food & exercise. Not good at this one, but since I plan to join WW at work, it becomes important!
3. Interrupt negative self talk. A couple of things I've read recently: "What has happened in our past does not have to dictate our future. We can choose if we want to move forward. We can choose if we are worth it. We can choose if we want to be stuck." In other words, the only thing holding me back is me.
I have been working on this one a while, and I still struggle, but I continue to strive to understand why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment