Thursday, March 08, 2012

Poor, neglected blog

I am busy living life, losing weight, working out, doing some sight seeing, working on my house, helping my son wiht schoolwork.  In the evenings I rarely seem to find both time & energy to sit at the computer to do more than a quick check on my personal email.

Hub is working a temp job so that's great news - it has really helped his spirits.  The boy is getting good grades.  He & his uncle had a nice time in NC - my step brother is staying with us for a while working with hub and visiting. 

I still have a lot of mixed emotions about my grandmother's celebration of life service at the end of the month - about who else will be there family-wise that I don't really want to see, and about my relationship with her in the last couple of years of her life.  But I am going - for me & my mom, for my grandma, and hopefully to begin to build a relationship with my aunt.  I don't have high hopes, but I have hopes.

No comments: