This morning I took a couple hours vacation and went to a fabulous estate sale with my mom. We both came away with some wonderful things, didn't pay too much, and had a grand time.
Hub is working long days, 7 days a week, trying to get a job finished on a tight deadline. The money certainly helps out, but it also means things like taking the big dogs to the park aren't happening.
Work is pretty stressful right now, and I'm not sure what to do about it. Right now I'm just trying to keep a positive outlook. There are things I can do, I just need to think about things.
Overall I'd say things are improving, money is a little better, hub is working (even if its temp) so that helps his attitude. Things got pretty rough for a while. He doesn't like Florida (it has to do with some bad family stuff that happened when he was in his early 20s), and he was pretty bitter about moving down here. We've come awfully close to splitting up a couple of times, and with the work and money pressure .. well, it's been rough. But I think we've gotten over the worst. At least I hope so. But I know in my heart that the boy and I will always be okay.
Mom and I are headed to the Everglades tomorrow, so I am taking a break from sewing curtains! Only 1 more and I'm done!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Neca,
Been thinking about you. Sorry about the rocky patches but know you'll be OK no matter what. You're good that way. :) I admire you.
Bren
Post a Comment