Ah Friday!
I had a dentist appointment this afternoon (cleaning) so I am working from home for the afternoon. So even though I am working, looking out a window helps it feel like the weekend. :-)
Like I said, putting the house back in order and getting back into our routine. Hub started a new temp job this week, so we've been trying to settle back in around that as well. The result has been that we've both been pooped! The good news is that we had left pre-cooked meals in the freezer and lunch salads are easy enough to throw together, so food has been going along fine.
Hub's blood pressure remains completely normal, blood sugar remains normal or slightly pre diabetic and we continue to lose weight. I want to ramp my physical activity back up so I can do some things next year (Run for your life, goruck challenge, etc.), but progress continues!
Have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment