Sunday, February 24, 2013

Update

So, my oral surgery was on Feb 7, and the stitches came out on the 18th.  During that time I was not able to wear my temporary applicance, could not exercise (or do anything to raise my blood pressure due to the pain it caused), and was on a soft diet.

As of Friday, I still couldn't wear my temp teeth.  The dentist ground it down some, but she said the implants probably changed my gumline.  I worked from home the first week and was on vacation this last week.  We'll see how things go tomorrow - I have to go back to work.  Hopefully she can make enoough adjustments without my having to have another temp appliance made.

My mom was here for a week and she helped me do some painting in the house, so that was good.  Still looking at moving as soon as I can get work situated - no idea when that will happe, hopefully sooner rather than later.

We switched our dogs to new heartowrm/flea med.  Vet gave us the wrong size and our chihuahua took a dose meant for a very large dog.  They treated her for free, but once she had to go to the hospital the bills started mounting.  She is on 4 meds and seemed to be doing better, but today she is not eating.  I can't begin to tell you how worried we are.  We were there when she was born and she is my husband's pride and joy.  Besides the fact that we simply can't afford thousands of dollars in vet bills, basically they said "no idea.  here's an antibiotic, call us if she gets worse."

If this post sounds negative, I have to tell you, I'm feeling pretty down.  I've been randomly crying on and off for days and can't seem to stop.  I am just so overwhelemed - by money, by being so far from family, worry over the dog... literally I feel like I can't get a break. 

Between starting this post and now our son's bf came by to let us know his grandparents kicked him out.  Can't even remember if I posted here, but his parents threw him out the weekend before Christmas and he lived with us for a month before moving in the his grandparents.

Like I said, cannot get a break.

Here is breakfast - veggie omelet.  I keep trying even if I keep getting knocked down.


No comments: