Monday, March 18, 2013

Almost a month

I'm still alive.

Teeth are healing up.  We're still here in Florida, working on the house, taking care of the dogs.  Things are still largely the same.  Our chihuahua has been sick, but she is doing well.  She was given the incorrect dosage of a medicine, but has made a full recovery.

What else?  Getting ready for spring break.  We are going to the Keys for a week the first week of April, which is going to be a great deal of fun.

Jeff at work has set up an informal group that meets each afternoon to lift weights together.  In a not so shocking development, I am the only girl.  I love my kettlebells, but its nice to be doing some old school style weights as well. :-)

It's perfect winter weather here - nights in the mid to upper 50s, days in the mid to upper 70s - no need for heating or air conditioning.

The hub and I went to Everglades National Park a couple of weekends ago.  I am posting a picture.  I could not believe the alligators!

I just haven't felt like I have a lot to say here, but I am doing okay.  I hate it when bloggers vanish, and a time may come where once again I have more to say, so I want to check in periodically.

Be well.

No comments: