We are still in south Florida. The weather is warm enough that we have been getting in the pool daily, which rocks.
Food is the same old boringsville stuff - meat & veg for breakfast, meat & veg for lunch, meat & veg for dinner, fruit & nuts for snack.
I'm trying to increase my swing capacity so I decided that I am exempt from common sense and starting swinging my kettlebell every day. Given the large capacity of swings I do (over 200), probably not the best idea I've ever had. I am sticking to 3 days a week of swings, plus other stuff (weights, HIIT, walks, etc).
While I enjoy lifitng weights with Jeff down in the fitness center, I feel like I would benefit from something a bit more regimented. Must ponder.
I turned a year older a couple of days ago. I had a nice meal and we split a piece of cake (at the restaurant) for dessert. It was very good. A win in that it was special (a lovely piece of bavarian chocolate cake from an awesome german restaurant) and because there were no leftovers to feel guilty over when I tossed them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment