We had a really nice time visitng my great aunt in Georgia. I don't really have a very large family, and (on my dad's side at least) the dynamic is kinda odd. But the family I do have is very important to me, and going to see my 94 year old great aunt is a priority. And my mom and I generally have a lot of fun on these trips.
I've been waffling back and forth about what to post (or not) here. I have been honest about the tremendous amount of stress I'm feeling, but pretty vague about reasons. I don't know how much detial I'm comfortable sharing, so I've opted for undersharing.
But we have made some (hard) decisions and plans, and things seem to be moving forward. Not in any sort of ideal way, because there are certain factors simply beyond my control. But moving, as scary as the future looks right now.
Have a good day and once I've gotten my thoughts together, I'll be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think I got out of that that you are moving? To what state?
Yeah for visiting family!! :)
Glad your family visit went well. Those are special times. Good luck with everything you've been going through. Take it one day at a time.
Post a Comment