Yep, car is mostly packed, bags are mostly packed, and we are heading out in just a couple of hours!
We are glad the trip will be broken up, rather than having to do it all tomorrow. Plus, we get to our dogs sooner!
I never would have imagined 2 adults with an actual human child could miss their dogs so much, but we do! (For the record, we miss the human child and the rest of our family as well.)
I probably won't post this weekend. Enjoy and I hope you won't make yourself crazy trying to do too many things last minute!
Be good to yourself. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey there. Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog. Sounds like you are a 'dog person' :) and know that kind of devotion...its the best. Hope your trip is going to be filled with some holiday fun. Stay on that road to fitness & health too as that is a great destination!
cheers from BC..
Hi Neca,
I have been quiet most of the year, but still read your blog, I wish you and your family happy holidays and a Happy New Year! Jack
Post a Comment