Monday, May 26, 2014

Hello from my new laptop

At my old job, I spent my entire day at the computer.  That's true of my new job as well.  The difference was that I was able to use my lunch break to check blogs, occasionally post, pay my bills, etc.  As a result, I had an old as the hills, rarely used laptop at home, complete with Windows XP.

I didn't feel comfortable paying bills etc. on a computer that was no longer supported.  So we got new computers.  Then hub went out of town and mine wasn't set up.  Then we spent a week looking for a used car for our son.  Which we bought and I drove to Wilmington yesterday.

Hopefully things will begin to settle down. 

Hub starts his new job tomorrow.  There are plenty of positives and one big negative: it's 4 hours away.  So he is staying with friends during his work week and coming home on his days off (which aren't the weekend).  It isn't ideal, but it'll be okay.

Eating is okay, but I need to join a gym.

Happy Memorial Day.

No comments: