Thanks for the good wishes - I am definitely on the mend. Not 100%, but much better.
Waiting on some word on the house today - supposedly we are closing Wednesday but we are waiting for the final clear to close from the lender. They've found something to nitpick every time we've gotten to this point. It's beyond absurd. Never buy real estate in south Florida!
Nothing from the job I interviewed with a week ago - ugh. I was really hoping for that one. But I do have a phone interview tomorrow. I'd really enjoy staying home if I didn't need money, you know? ;-)
We went to Wilmington this weekend. A couple of times a year we have an event that is just classes. I taught a basic sewing and beginning wire weaving and took a couple of embroidery classes. We had a nice day, saw friends, and got to spend time with the boy and the grandpups. I just wish we had been feeling better, but it was a good weekend.
Today I am unpacking, doing laundry, picked up some groceries, etc. while I try to stay sane while I wait for some word on the house.......
Here is a picture of viking wire weaving (not my piece, but a beautiful example!):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment