It was a good but busy weekend. We were gone all day Saturday. Sunday we painted the dining room (yes, the painting is DONE!). Today we got up and T was taking a shower and it was gurgling in the other bathroom, so now we are waiting for the plumber. We know we need a bunch of pipes replaced (including the one from the house to the street), but we are hoping snaking will buy us some time until the Florida house sells.
Speaking of which, it's under contract, we're done with inspection, and hopefully everything has been submitted to the lender - I asked my realtor to confirm.
Since I'm waiting for the plumber, I've scrubbed the bathrooms. My son and his gf are coming for spring break Saturday, so the house needs a good cleaning & picking up before then.
Still waiting to hear about the interview last Thursday. I REALLY want this particular job, fingers crossed!
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment