Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A surge of energy!

I was feeling crappy yesterday (more on that in a bit) and didn't accomplish anything.  I was feeling pretty overwhelmed this morning but T gave me a hand with a couple of things and before I knew it I had gotten nearly everything on today's 'to do' list done!

I have an interview at 4 (wish me luck).

Yesterday I went to the dr to get an IUD.  That is apparently the new thing in birth control. As a woman over 50 they don't want you on bc pills, this seemed the best option.  I was pretty crampy and felt really rough yesterday.  I was beginning to think I had planned this pretty badly since I have an interview today and tomorrow is my birthday, but I am feeling much better today!  Today is like the worst day of my period, which for me means an OTC naproxen and maybe an ibuprofen - so not too bad.  Dr. said this should carry me through menopause. Woo hoo!  We've had our kids!

Still haven't gotten the rent from former tenant.  Signed an extension to close on the house the 28th (wish me luck on that too!). We will see about this interview - it's a second round interview so we will see what happens!

Tomorrow t and I are getting together with mom and Jan for my birthday dinner and then friday we are headed to the beach to spend the weekend with the boy and his gf.  So it should be a really nice time.

We got really derailed last week, but are back on track with the diet this week, and will add exercise back in the mix as well.

Take care.

No comments: