I went to the gym.
I did NOT want to go, but I put on my big girl panties and did a HIIT workout. I ate my packed lunch, and got my butt into the office.
All of these felt like nearly insurmountable obstacles for some reason today.
Sometimes I am ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good for you. I have not been to the gym for over 2 years and keep planning to go....but have not been able to get myself there. I do hike 3 times a week, but really need the weight training. Happy for you that you are taking care of yourself.
Thanks Nixie! SO, why don't you want to go to the gym? If it isn't convenient or you don't feel comfortable, maybe get a kettlebell for home? That old "If Mohammed won't go to the mountain, bring the mountain to Mohammed"? Good luck!
You know, I need to think about that. Why am I so resistant to going to the Gym. I'll do some journaling. Really enjoy your blog and all that you share. I also have a son (my only child) and can relate to how important your son is to you and how he is a big piece of your life. Happy you have "T" in your life. Sound like a good guy.
Post a Comment