I had typed in the title Friday when my boss came in - we decided to bail early due to the snow. We got more than expected, and because it was supposed to be above freezing, no one thought any would stick. The result was roads that hadn't been prepped, schools that were forced to dismiss early, and school systems that didn't regretting it when buses were in accidents.
It took T 2.5 hours to make a 30 minute drive - I had to go the same route plus some, so I am VERY glad that I left work at 1:30! I was home by 3 - he wasn't too sure when he would be getting home. Hwy 109 is a hilly 2 lane, and it was BAD.
Anyway, I posted that title to remind myself to just start now and not worry about where I wish I were.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment