Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Another milestone


Today the scale read 164 - the weight at which I cross from "obese" to "overweight". (I find it funny that I'm wearing 14s at "obese" - not quite the image we think of, is it?). I hope to shop my guest room this weekend and see what I have (if anything) in the way of jeans & bottoms.

Breakfast this week is meatloaf made with lean ground turkey and green beans. Snack(s) are 2 boiled eggs with pickle to nosh on as needed. Sunday we did a potsticker stir fry and hot & sour soup from Nom Nom Paleo. Last night was grilled chicken over salad from skinnytaste. Tonight is bolognese sauce with zucchini noodles.

We are headed to a medieval thing at the end of the month and I have *MO* idea what the weather will be. Since we tend to go to stuff more frequently in warmer weather, we don't have a lot of costumes for cooler temps, so I am working on that for the two of us this weekend (as well as last).

Based on what I'm hearing in the news & from other people, I am dreading doing our taxes. :-(

Take care.

2 comments:

My Time to Bloom said...

Uh oh, I haven't done my taxes yet. Now I am worried. What have you heard?

Congratulations on your milestone! I was surprised I was still considered obese, by the BMI standard, right up until not that long ago.

neca said...

I take BMI with a grain of salt, but yeah - very weird. I've read that refunds are down on average 8.5%, and a few folks we know that typically get refunds have ended up owing. So I am concerned - I hadn't planned for that!